Maxbotix MB1000 LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 Ultrasonic Range Finder
• Ranges from 6" to 254" (6.45m)
• Serial (0-5V), Analog Voltage or Pulse Width interfaces
• 2.5cm (1") Resolution
• Dimensions: 22.1x19.9x16.4 mm (the smallest on the market)
The new and improved Maxbotix LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 Sonar Module detects objects from 0 to 254 inches (6.45 meters) and provides sonar range information from 6 to 254 inches with a 1 inch resolution. Objects between 0-inches and 6-inches range as 6-inches. The new LV version offers better low voltage compatibility for those using 3.3V (2.5 to 5.5V) in their systems.
The LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 offers very short to long-range detection and ranging, in an incredibly small package with ultra low power consumption. The interface output formats included are pulse width output, analog voltage output, and asynchronous serial digital output.
The LV-MaxSonar-EZ0 features:
• Very low price
• The lowest power consumption
• Superior beam shape
• Stable Range Readings
• No central blind spot
• The smallest PCB
• Mounting holes
• Detects objects from 0 to 254 inches (6.45 meters)
• Provides range of objects from 6 to 254 inches (6.45 meters)
• Serial (0-5V), Analog voltage or PW output
• 42 KHz ultrasonic ping
• Free run or trigger operation
• Worldwide patents pending
• 1-year warranty
Many applications require different beam widths or different sensibility. Consequently, Maxbotix is also offering the LV-MaxSonar-EZ1, LV-MaxSonar-EZ2, LV-MaxSonar-EZ3 and LV-MaxSonar-EZ4 with progressively narrower beam angles, allowing this sensor to match the application.