Parallax (Futaba S148) Continuous Rotation Servo
The Parallax (Futaba S148) continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. It can be controlled directly by a microcontroller without any additional electronics, which makes it a great actuator for robotics projects. The servo includes an adjustable potentiometer that can be used to center the servo and comes with a star-shaped servo horn and an 11" (270 mm) lead.
Parallax continuous rotation servo specs
- Power: 4.8 – 6 V
- Top 4.8 V speed: 60 RPM (with no load)
- Torque: 2.4 kg-cm/33.3 oz-in at 4.8 V, 3.0 kg-cm/41.7 oz-in at 6 V
- Weight: 43 g/1.5 oz with servo horn and screw
- Size (L x W x H): 40.5 mm x 20.0 mm x 38.0 mm / 1.60" x 0.8" x 1.50"
- Control interface: RC servo pulse width control, 1.50 ms neutral
- Manual adjustment port